Discover why going clean label makes business sense
The clean label category is set to be valued at over $50 billion by 2024. It is a global megatrend that continues to accelerate and shows no signs of stopping, The global pandemic has only heightened interest as consumers become increasingly concerned about what’s in their food, where it comes from and how it’s made.
That’s why now is the time to invest in clean label. With this guide you’ll learn:
- The commercial opportunity of this growing consumer trend – and how to capitalise on it
- How minimising your ingredient lists can positively impact recipe costs
- Why clean label prototyping can help optimise new product development
- How cleaner labels can build consumer trust in your brand
- Which ingredients are accepted by consumers and which are potential red flags.
Download your Business of Clean Label guide now and begin your journey to cleaner labels and business success.