Stretchy, chewy, soft - the 3 key attributes of a Mochi texture
The stretchy, chewy, and soft texture elements which originate from glutinous rice cakes from Japan is now being added to food products for a new and enhanced eating experience that will surprise and delight consumers.
Be it to add extra stretchiness to your donuts, or add chew to dumpling skins, or achieve better freeze-thaw stability with your frozen goods, we have the formulations to help you jump start your innovation.
Register to download
- Mochi bread: Maintain chew texture longer
- Dumpling skin: Achieve unique chewiness and enhance free-thaw stability
- Donuts: Add a touch of springiness to donuts
- Noodles: Add a springy texture and reduce sogginess in noodles
- Mochi: Breakthrough with different degrees of mochi-ness
- Waffles: Create soft waffles with a Mochi bite
- Ice cream: Create stretchy and creamy ice cream and slow down melting rate.